Traditional Catholic Latin Mass

To learn about the Traditional Latin Mass go to www.sanctamissa.org this site will be very helpful to all (priest, seminarians, servers, sacristans and the lay)

PRAYER REQUESTS

For some reasons this blog will be transformed into a Traditional Latin Mass Blog... Articles and news will soon be posted. Those who would like to know the reasons for the change may email fatimadevotion@yahoo.com, please give a little introduction of yourself. Tahnk you.

In as much as I would like you to update about the LDB many reasons hindered me to do so. Thank you and please continue to pray.

Friday, March 20, 2009

CHAPLET OF THE dIVINE MERCY (at FMM)


Isa sa mga gawaing pang-spiritual na ginaganap ng mga Barnabite altar Servers ay ang pagbisita sa mga kapilya ng mga religious houses. Sa bawat pagbisita ang mga servers (lIngkod ng Dambana) ay nagdarasal ng Chaplet of the Divine Mercy. Inaawit ito at ginagawa ng nakadipa ang mga kamay. Isang napakagandang debosyon sa Mabathalang Awa ng panginoon.
Sa aming pagbisita sa FMM chapel ay nagkaroon din kami ng ilang sandali na pag samba sa Banal na Sakramento. At pagkatapos ay nagkaroon kami ng Stasyon ng Krus at Rosaryo patungong Libingan. (Please see related post).

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Lord, have mercy on me. I'm diabetic and my toe is scheduled to be amputated tomorrow at 2pm. I asked You my Lord to heal and save my toe. But in case it is Your will, give me the wisdom to understand your message and accept it. I have so much blessings to thank You despite the fact that I had neglected You and my faith was weak. Please forgive my sins and let me forgive those who hurt me. Please remove all the pains, anger and bitterness in me. I offer You my life and lead it. Lord be with me and my family always . I pray that there be joy, love and peace in our family. Thank You. I trust in You. Amen

BARNABITE ALTAR SERVERS said...

rest assured that the LDB memebers are praying for your intentions. God bless you.

Post a Comment

Ave Maria (Cello)